Fife Football Forum

Results

mgm

muchty 4 hearts of beath 3 good end to end game played in a sporting manner good refereeing , i thought the two number 8s were best players on show . if beath had made more of their free kicks they might have left with something .

Watched the game tonight, have seen Valleyfield play a lot better but still managed to get 3 points. As for rosyth, never strung two passes together the whole game, I can see why they'll probably get relagated. Poor poor team

Clearly your banter hasn't changed much. Fcuking rotten.

Rosyth dug in last night and should have taken something from the match. Vallyfield are a very good side, granted last night they weren't at the races but that was down to the way Rosyth closed them down and made them work for the 3 points.

Watched the game tonight, have seen Valleyfield play a lot better but still managed to get 3 points. As for rosyth, never strung two passes together the whole game, I can see why they'll probably get relagated. Poor poor team

What game were you watching, look at the comment from the Valley boy, now go back to FIFA 14 or the football for Dummies book,

Closed them doon are you having a laugh, rosyth are rid rotten. Maybe that explains why there going down . Can you tell me the last time rosyth beat Valleyfield or for that matter even scored against them. I canny. The premier league is a wee bit to much for you's lyk , better trying the Sunday league, more suited to your style of play( hit and hope )

Closed them doon are you having a laugh, rosyth are rid rotten. Maybe that explains why there going down . Can you tell me the last time rosyth beat Valleyfield or for that matter even scored against them. I canny. The premier league is a wee bit to much for you's lyk , better trying the Sunday league, more suited to your style of play( hit and hope )

And you're associated to what team? Hit and hope :rollsmile: ..... oh and go back to school to learn how to spell and write properly before you even think about making comments about football :wave:

http://www.freewebs.com/fifesundayamateurfootballleague/leaguetables201314.htm

Sunday teams doing no to bad Megs :wave:

You never answered my question.

How could I? I'm not involved with the Saturday Ams. I've watched a fair few matches recently and last night was by far their best performance regardless of what sh1te you come out with. Valleyfield are a very good side but last night Rosyth more than matched them. Harry is doing a great job with them. Yes their league form has been indifferent but they still have a chance of staying up which IMO they will.

Indifferent is a understatement.your probably a Sunday league player that's used to that kind of football.nowhere good enough for the premier league

It's "you're" you uneducated fool :ok: However 10/10 for "your" observation that I am indeed involved with Rosyth Sunday Amateur Football Cub. Don't mind being a Sunday League player as you call me. I enjoy my football which is what football is all about.

However you seem to have this obsession with Harrys team. Did Harry reject you as a player? Or do you play for a club in a lower divsion and are jealous at how well Harry has done in recent years? I mean after all he did take this piss poor brand of football to the Fife Cup Semi Final last season. Not bad for a punt and run football team eh :headbang: