Fife Football Forum

Players Id Numbers

valdas

the safa are fining clubs who leave the id numbers off the teamlines.

these will be players signed AFTER the teamlines are emailed.

I think ive managed to contact all clubs with recent signing but it any clubs has an id space still blank call me

Wattie I have sent them an email and asked for an updated line after texting you earlier. I signed 3 players after the initial team line was emailed out and was going to add them to the bottom of the sheet but there are only 2 spaces free and no room elsewhere on the line to put the 3rd name. I am not getting fined for manually adding my scribbles on it. No doubt they will say no to my request but at least I should get an email telling me to deface their line.

Auld Hoose hasn't either, will phone them up 2moro

Bombscare can you tell me where the pitch is when your playing rosewell miners in the scottish as I have a friend on coaching staff for them and would pop along and watch and I've told them that they will be beaten by the ahw

Auld Hoose hasn't either, will phone them up 2moro

Bombscare can you tell me where the pitch is when your playing rosewell miners in the scottish as I have a friend on coaching staff for them and would pop along and watch and I've told them that they will be beaten by the ahw

Savoy in methil, next 2 the police station