Fife Football Forum

Results

mgm

Tams Bar 2 - 6 Brucefield

We turned up with 12 boys today after having a squad of 16 expected this morning, we fell behind twice due to two short passbacks and their wee striker latching onto them, picked ourselves up though and battled well to get the win, not at our strongest today again but I'll take the 3 points, tams are a good side and never gave up today, all the best for the rest of the season lads 👍⚽️

Scorers: G.Jack(2), O.Thain, C.Feeney, J.Feeney, D.Mcmanus

Edited by Brian.H

lochore castle 2 kittys 4

kittys played at least 60 mins with 10 men

must say they ran their guts out.

well played and good luck for rest of season

Aye we played well the day,took our chances when we had to which makes a change haha aw the best to Lochore for rest of season

Scorers - Ross l x 3 & tony

Stevie taking nothing away from Coadys mate worthy winners in the end but defensively we were nothing short of embarrassing.

I watched them few games before season started not bad passing side use done what we done won it then knocked out 1st round no fife cup tears this year

i heard it well before the claims! personally if you heard it kust be true! but the accused as never said a bad word about anyone in his life. we can all we heard it or no but end of the day if it was said its an indavidual and not the club. its not how Coadys want to ge perceived

Yes. One of our players was racially abused. Ref never heard it but to prevent any trouble we asked for it to be finished early.

I know a few boys at coadys and can't see that being their style

the racist card has been played before by this individual and from what I have heard the threats of broken legs and jaws also sounds very much like the alleged abused players patter regardless of what people say I very much disbelieve any racial abuse took place and it's a result of Rosyth taking a doin and Rosyth players being frustrated at getting pumped from a so called lesser team

just my opinion though

Yes. One of our players was racially abused. Ref never heard it but to prevent any trouble we asked for it to be finished early.

the racist card has been played before by this individual and from what I have heard the threats of broken legs and jaws also sounds very much like the alleged abused players patter regardless of what people say I very much disbelieve any racial abuse took place and it's a result of Rosyth taking a doin and Rosyth players being frustrated at getting pumped from a so called lesser team

just my opinion though[/quote

its a sgane that this had to happen as Coadys put a small spread on for the away team coming back thanks to the 2 boys that came back and showed face rely appreciate it.

all the comittion ruined a great victory for us . hopefully we can take this and last week into our next games!

just my opinion though

Clark this has nothing to do with the football today. Coadys humped is simple as that.

I heard the comment aimed at Dave. I misheard nothing and I wasn't the only one who heard it. It's disgusting and disgraceful.

its a sgane that this had to happen as Coadys put a small spread on for the away team coming back thanks to the 2 boys that came back and showed face rely appreciate it.

all the comittion ruined a great victory for us . hopefully we can take this and last week into our next games!

I can assure you the food didn't go to waste. In normal circumstances we all would have been back but given what happened it was decided that it would be best not attending.