Fife Football Forum

Results

mgm

jeffreys 3 7 lauders

great performance in terrible conditions

went 4 up in first half after missing penalty with windand jeffreys got 2quick goals just before half time

4 2 ht for those who canny coont

second half started well but after stone wall pen turned down at one end jeffreys went up and scored

scored 3 more second half shuldv had another two pens

scorers

smithy 3

jaffs 2

ryzi

jimbo

guid bunch o boys part fae that baldy heeded to ss er who came on and tried to break boys legs and kicked boys aff ball

hink hes aboot 63 year old

aw best

Abbey 2-2 Smugglers inn..

Even game apart from some shocking decisions from the ref... Ball was a foot over the line for a goal kick...Sent me away for arguing over the decision then at the end of the game called me in to apologies that it turns the boy admitted the ball was out... Chance you got when decisions like that don't get giving. Then a hand ball last min of the game in the box and a saw it from half a mile away from the park as a was sent away!

are u being serious the reff said that was a mile in mate.and tbh for u to pipe up and say anything is shocking manager and cum on and stuck the head on a young boy and then runing into changing rooms after confront after game f know cannot wait to play use again use.lucky to pull a draw shocking reff

Good game against Torleys today, thought the conditions made it hard for both sides, some good football played though. Have to apologise to the lads from both teams who came back to Alpha, manageress got her dates mixed up and never put anything on, thanks for coming back lads and again my apologies on behalf of all concerned. Good bunch of lads from Torleys all the best for rest of season.

Even game apart from some shocking decisions from the ref... Ball was a foot over the line for a goal kick...Sent me away for arguing over the decision then at the end of the game called me in to apologies that it turns the boy admitted the ball was out... Chance you got when decisions like that don't get giving. Then a hand ball last min of the game in the box and a saw it from half a mile away from the park as a was sent away!

are u being serious the reff said that was a mile in mate.and tbh for u to pipe up and say anything is shocking manager and cum on and stuck the head on a young boy and then runing into changing rooms after confront after game f know cannot wait to play use again use.lucky to pull a draw shocking reff

Well you better tell the ref he's wrong then has he pulled me in at the end and admitted the ball was a foot out and wanted to apologies. A don't have a translator to hand to make out half of what that said. But am sure you will see a walked up and a walked in.

Well you better tell the ref he's wrong then has he pulled me in at the end and admitted the ball was a foot out and wanted to apologies. A don't have a translator to hand to make out half of what that said. But am sure you will see a walked up and a walked in.
Kl mate gd bunch eh lads but ur a knob like sticking head on a young boy then shat it when a few older boys wanted.to ask u about it leav it there manager cuming on a pitch and headbuttin a young boy ttly shocking Edited by ferrier09