Fife Football Forum

Coadys Out

coadys_1

Unfortunately mate that's the SAFA for you. Both teams were fighting regardless of who started it. Both clubs hit with a fine as well I'm guessing?

Dont find out till next week pal what kind of fine we get? Not sure why they couldnt do it yesterday. Said we have right to appeal but wont be successful so no point wasting time and money n move on. Gutted but as u said it doesnt matter who flung the 1st punch

Needing to throw the book at Coadys IMO. Seen them play a couple of times and what I have seen has been poor,they seem to have a 'if you can't win the game,at least win the war attitude' and start kicking boys off the ball,late tackles etc,love too start bother it seems. Team full of thugs and pish players.

Beans

Needing to throw the book at Coadys IMO. Seen them play a couple of times and what I have seen has been poor,they seem to have a 'if you can't win the game,at least win the war attitude' and start kicking boys off the ball,late tackles etc,love too start bother it seems. Team full of thugs and pish players.

Beans

Lol no too bad a player yer'sel then "beans on toast" belter of a name by the way.. happy fishin but ;)

beans, do you have anything good or constructive to say on any thread ?

your last 5 have slagged lochore welfare. me for having an inspection, ballingry rovers. benarty and now coadys

your last 5 have slagged lochore welfare. me for having an inspection, ballingry rovers. benarty and now coadys

Now now Walter. Settle pettle,It's not really a slagging is it?

And if you read correctly and get the jist of what the script is then you will see coadys is the first I have kind of 'slagged'.

Thanks for playing though.

Beans.

And if you read correctly and get the jist of what the script is then you will see coadys is the first I have kind of 'slagged'.

Beans.

You no got some painting to be doing Beans?

Beans.

You no got some painting to be doing Beans?

Stroking out a masterpiece as we speak,beethoven - check. Pink fluffy baffies - check. Paint and brush - check.