Fife Football Forum

Results 21St Feb

jaz

Took in the Leven v GPR match today, I just have to say what a fine display of some football talent. Smash and grab comes to mind though, Leven dominated for most of the game until down to 10 men. Very silly from the Leven lad who I believe gets sent off against GPR quite regular. It just shows that even if you are on top most of the game you gotta take your chances. At 1-1 the game was there for Leven but a silly second booking cost them dearly. Until then the back 3 of GPR were constantly hounded by the front 2 of Leven but the final ball wasn't there. Leven can feel very hard done by, especially the front 2 who were easily the pick of the bunch, but well done GPR, resilience comes out on top, they dug deep defended we'll and got the rewards. Will be a very tastey cup final if Leven keep all 11 on the park. Another credit of a game to the Kingdom league

Took in the Leven v GPR match today, I just have to say what a fine display of some football talent. Smash and grab comes to mind though, Leven dominated for most of the game until down to 10 men. Very silly from the Leven lad who I believe gets sent off against GPR quite regular. It just shows that even if you are on top most of the game you gotta take your chances. At 1-1 the game was there for Leven but a silly second booking cost them dearly. Until then the back 3 of GPR were constantly hounded by the front 2 of Leven but the final ball wasn't there. Leven can feel very hard done by, especially the front 2 who were easily the pick of the bunch, but well done GPR, resilience comes out on top, they dug deep defended we'll and got the rewards. Will be a very tastey cup final if Leven keep all 11 on the park. Another credit of a game to the Kingdom league

much better than the kingdom game I watched at kettle then which was garbage